Wow...it's been a very long time since I have posted any new news and pictures on here, so this one has lots of pics! Since the last post, I have started my new job as a 5th grade teacher in Oakwood City Schools. It has been a dramatic change, and I am hoping that the job grows on me a little more. Everyday for the first week, I came home crying missing my little girl. I definitely did NOT think I would react like that, but what can I say...I MISS HER!

We took Emerson, the dogs, and lots of luggage up to Wisconsin a couple weeks ago. Here Emerson got to meet her 2nd cousin Sean (Sion thinks that is a great name), and see her 1st cousins Trey and Jada again. Emi LOVES playing with them.
True personalities here!

Emerson with her 2nd cousin Matt (Mickie's son).

Taki loves the babies even though she may step on them from time to time.

During our trip to WI, we ended up going to the Kenosha County Fair. I think it was a culture shock for Sion. We were in farm land country with lots of big tractors, which Trey LOVED!

I took Trey on LOTS of fair rides...I think I was almost ready to get sick after this one! It has been a long time since I have been on one of these!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! Hope you settle into the job. I start the 16th and have to leave little Cole. It is so hard!! The older two start school next week. Hopefully you are enjoying hopping in the car and being home in 20 instead of 45 or more minutes! Call when things slow down! I'd love to catch up!!
Post a Comment