Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Doom's Day...For Emerson and MOM!

On June 17, 2008, Emerson officially turned 2 months old! She has grown and developed so fast it is hard to believe. However, on what should have been such a joyous day, Emers also got her first set of shots! That is an experience I will never forget! The pictures and movies tell the story:

First, we took a few pics before going into the doctor's office. As you can see, Emerson and daddy are all smiles.

Then we get got called in and of course, mommy got VERY anxious and nervous because I don't even like needles!
Just minutes prior to the "EVENT", as you can tell, Emerson is completely oblivious!


Then, they stuck her. The whole time Sion is laughing and I am crying!


Once everyone calmed down and dried the tears (mommy!), we took her home, and she slept ALL DAY. Here is one of her favorite stops to snooze...on Popi Russ!


What an eventful day...even the dogs were pooped!

No comments: