She had fun dancing with Daddy, and of course, Sion did NOT take any pics of Emerson dancing with mommy...oh well...
Monday, June 23, 2008
Stylin' Chica!
We took Emerson to her first wedding. A dear friend of mine, Allison Eckstein, who I swam with all through college, got married this past weekend. I went out and bought Emers a new dress and hair piece...isn't she beautiful!
But, Sion did take some pics of Emerson and mommy the next morning while we were trying out Emerson's first pair of sunglasses. She never once tried to pull them off and didn't cry! They were bought by Allison, so I thought it would be appropriate to include them in this post.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Man does she look like you in those glasses. They are darling! Glad you had fun and Emerson was good for ya! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment